Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving: Day Three

Today is day 3 of Thanksgiving festivities, visiting with the last of the family who is in town for the holiday. Three days, three households, a ton of food. I was afraid with the busyness of the week that I might not get in my 5 days of exercise that I'd hoped ... but I surprised myself! My walk this morning makes six days of exercise for this crazy holiday week! 


I'm proud of myself! I made it a priority every day ... even if it was just twenty minutes... to get it done! Since most of this week's exercise has been walking in our neighborhood Belle is certainly enjoying it, too! 
My pedometer has been acting up a bit so I found a cool app for my iphone - it's called iMapMyWALK. It's pretty cool - keeps track of distance, time, and via the gps it'll even map the route you're walking or running. Pretty cool. I also like it because it'll log all of your workouts if you choose, helping you see progress in your time, distance, etc. 


I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. This year I have many things to be thankful for, including this opportunity for a healthy lifestyle. I appreciate everyone's support! 

1 comment: